to Get your Flu Vaccination!
Everyone 6 months of age and older should be vaccinated
against the flu every year.
Many physician offices, clinics, and
pharmacies are offering flu vaccines. Therefore,
do not wait. Get your flu vaccination now, to
protect yourself against the flu.
If you have health insurance, your
best source for vaccination is your regular clinic or
provider office. Flu vaccinations are also
available in community settings such as pharmacies and
some community clinics. The Los Angeles County
Department of Public Health (DPH) is also offering flu
vaccines at no-cost at its public health centers and
community vaccination events throughout Los Angeles
County. No appointments are needed for LA County
Department of Public Health vaccination clinics.
Where can I get vaccinated?
Los Angeles County Department of Public
Health Flu Vaccination Clinics
- LA County DPH Flu Vaccination Outreach Clinic
Schedules (No charge, No appointments needed)
LA County DPH
Public Health Centers
Map of Clinics offering Vaccinations
Enter your zip code on the LA County Service Locator
site to find LA County DPH flu vaccination outreach
clinics offering flu vaccinations at no charge and
other clinics offering low-cost and no-cost
Other Resources for Getting Flu Vaccinations
Who should get flu vaccinations?
Flu vaccinations are recommended for all persons 6 months of age and over, including healthy adults. It is especially important to get a flu vaccine if you are:
- 6 months through 18 years of age
- 50 years of age and older
- Pregnant or just had a baby
- Morbidly obese
- Living in a nursing home or long-term care home
- Living with a weakened immune system or chronic medical condition (diabetes, heart or lung disease)
- Living with or caring for someone who is more likely to have flu complications
- A healthcare provider.
What is the cost to get flu vaccinations?
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health offers flu vaccines at no charge to people who don't have health insurance or whose healthcare provider does not offer flu vaccines.
- If you have health insurance, please contact your regular health care provider or insurance provider to confirm the cost for vaccination.
- The cost of flu vaccinations at pharmacies and community clinics varies. Please call ahead to confirm the cost for vaccination.
Where can I learn more
Can my organization host a flu vaccination clinic?
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health partners with community-based organizations to offer flu vaccinations to individuals who do not have access to vaccinations through a regular healthcare provider at community sites across Los Angeles County. If your organization is interested in hosting a flu vaccination clinic: